Formatting Quotes & Citations
The web styling system is called CSS. It provides unlimited ways to style the quotes and citations you include in your body text.
For the design to have and retain maximum power and flexibility, you need to follow a simple formatting standard.
Let's take an example. See this sample quote:
This is your quote. It says whatever you want it to say.Author Name
- Type the quote itself. Don't use quotation marks. They can be dynamically added later on.
- Click on the "Block Quote" button in the visual editor ribbon. It's represented by quotation marks.
- Click on the 'Source' ribbon button
- Insert manually the author name and surround it with a cite HTML tag.
- Click on 'Update page' to save the changes.
The above quote has been create with this code: